Tuesday, December 25, 2007



Merry X'mas!!!!
Yea yea.. im working on holiday.. hahaha..
my office is the only office work as usual in tiz road.. kakaka..
feel so "cold"...
Ysterday was a rainy x'mas eve.. heavy rain in the evening.. a big tree fall down nearby my office..
no appointment today... bcoz of year end.. so my factory nids to work as usual to rush out the goods..
then.. i will b off earlier on chinese new year.. wakakakakaaka..
bt too early off also no use.. everyone is still working.. no ppl free to choi me 1..
haha...
Ysterday is X'mas Eve..
all my bro n sis went out aledi.. left me n dad at home..
play "xiang qi" - chinese cheese with my dad.. hahaa.. both oso left "Horse" only.. cannot win.. giv up when its almost 10.30pm.. coz my yap will come to my house after his work..
i prepared the food.. gt spegathi and mesh potato.. the mesh potato took me almost half hour.. so hard to cook till all bcome soft.. then.. cook the spegathi sos.. the sos bought from jusco.. and add in hotdog and chicken.. and onion.. ngek ngek.. and lastly is the spegathi.. spegathi cook about 20mins.. and i've stir it with butter. hoho.. yummy.. its the 1st time i cook by myown.. hahahaha..
Serve to my dad.. haha.. he say nice.. hahahaha.. very happy.. my dad eat at living room bcoz he playing computer games.. haha.. me n mr yap at the eating table..
After finish.. very full aledi.. and its present time.. haha..
Mr yap dun knw i've bought a present for him.. hahaha.. coz he dint buy for me.. kaka.. bt he wil pokkai on 2008.. hahahahahaa.. coz gt many replacement he nid to do..
then.. we jz watch tv at my home.. After hav a little rest he went home lo..
its how i spend the x'mas eve neh.. how bout u guys.. must b fun huh.. ^^
Wish u guys hav a happy merry x'mas.. and Happy new year!!!



oh ya.. i've a new hair cut.. hehe.. and i dyed to dark color also.. hehe.. hope it wont drop color till like last time lar.. mm.. how's it???? nice mou??? can accept arhh?? hahaha.. i cannot accept at the 1st look.. haha.. very funny ler... or last time better???? anyway... i've cut it.. it will grow.. =p

No comments: