Monday, May 29, 2006

Silence....

From this morning 10 something... i was away till now... sitting in front of computer.. answering customer calls.. having MEET-ing with my BIG BOSS...

the 1st problem in this morning will be...... P & C.. hahaha.. company privacy.. i shouldnt shout out here... yet this is nt the best part of my lovely morning..

the BIGGEST news today will be.. the case settle on this early of the month... having another problem again... and.. its really ridiculous for me.. and again.. i very dissapointed with my supplier.. and this time... i couldnt find any excuses for myself or for my customer not to reject the whole finished goods. Haaaa.. u guys must be thinking what kind of problem is that...
at 1st.. the customer complain bout the t-shirt color.. looks like OLD OLD de.. mm.. n i also agree bout that.. and what i told my customer.. bcoz they request-ing the shirt will not shrink.. soooooo... the fabric will need to b send to WASH so that the shirt will not shrink.. OK!
2nd... they complain about the embroidery... OK.. nothing perfect.. Ok.. this is actually very very very very very very minor things...
and yet.... the cutting... its not same with the last time cutting... OK... small case.. i jz take it back and modify on it... OK? settle!!!
AND... very damn good.... my customer take the shirt n wash again... n........... the shirt shrink almost 3cm. HoHoHoHoHo... can u imagine what my face look like?!!! ahammm.. and now i need to claim here.. this goods is totally from my supplier............
i cant find any word to describe my feelings now.. its... urggghhhh.. ermm.. i dunno how to say...
but i cant b angry... n yet i cant laugh also..
when my customer asking me :" so, how? christine.. Can you find any solution for this?"
me :"erm.. I wish you could help me up in this.."
and for sure.. my customer will not hang up until i have the solution... she keep on telling me i need to go after the supplier n get the things done..
of coz i know i need to go bck to my supplier.. n bcoz of the shrink problem... bcoz its really cant b accept... and i need to return the things to my supplier.. i've got no CHOICE..
Before that, i wish to make both of us good in someway.. so.. my supplier had give me discount. and i make an offer to my customer, like at pasar malam lo.. buy 1 get 1 FREE.. haaa... its RIDICULOUS and DAMN SILLY since i work for more than one n half year... and i wish to settle this problem.. BUT.. end up.. problems turn to me AGAIN..
I really wish i could clam my customer down.. n guess wat.. i very appreciate of what the clerk doing.. coz she haven told her boss and letting me know bout this problem 1st.. and for sure.. the boss will crazeeeeee and find me to TOK TOK.. haaaaaa.. n again.. i betul betul no face to see him this time looo.. he will kill me.. ><~
I... me... duhhhhhhh.. ok la ok la.. i will get the things back to my supplier lar...
mm.. tired...
this gt problem.. tat gt problem.. this not corporate.. tat not take care of..
i wish i am SUPERMAN!!!!!!
or the other way round...
suddenly coma then no need bother things happen around... how good it would b?!!!!
I guess....
mmm.. im hungry now...
From the boss bising bising.. phones ringing when u r most busy.. customer walk in when your table is messy... till now.. staff going out for lunch.. left the sound of typing keyboard in the office... Silence is the best....
Guessing my luck was bad since yesterday.. from the time i wan go out.. knocked my head.. and nite kena block by stewpig police and took 18 ringgit for kopi... ermmm... n today.. before lunch time.. soooo many problemsssSSsssSss.. and.. ada satu customer.. haven clear the balance b4 then now wan repeat order.. O_o~ where got such things... ?!!
urgh.. dun care la... i damn hungry now lar...
finish my story.. Balance abit..

2 comments:

Lisan said...

cheer up girl! everything will be fine

Shop-A-Holic said...

Thanks...