Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday Morning...

Its sunday morning... 12:36am...
I cant get in sleep without reason...
so get up from the bed.. n find something to do...
but.. i gt nothing to do...

think think think n think...

me... i... chun nee..

im wondering.. what type of person i am?
im nt sure bout myself.. nt sure bout what i want...
sometimes bad tempered.. sometimes siao siao.. sometimes diam diam...
tat's call emotional??
and... my status now....
errrrrrrrrr... dunno wat myself thinking..
jz to find something to write on..
I have some feelings now...
im nt happy... but nothing for me to sad...
errrr... then... what it would b?
anyone of u have da same feelings oso????

my wish before i sleep..... will be... have a good mood when i open my eyes tomorrow...
mm... my wish now will be.... i can fall asleep now... ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz....
@_@ what time i can fall asleep?!!! >_<~

1 comment:

Re Do So said...

人的烦恼太多..是因為记性太好..
关于感情的事特别容易忘不了..
所以逃,所以跑..
所以失去的总是比较重要..
人的烦恼太多..是因為抓的太牢..
关于前尘往事特别容易放不掉..
有人哭,有人笑..
有人在回忆的路上不停的跌倒..
悄悄翻开爱的心事..
裡面写满了当年我们的结束..
悄悄翻开爱的心事..
偷偷的看著当初对爱的无助..

我爱的你熟睡的时候像个天真的孩子..

我爱的你微笑的时候拨弄头髮的样子..

温柔的时候编织未来的日子..

哭泣的时候背对著我的方式..

i LoVe U..