Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Last two days Diary.. kaka..

Sunday, me, second sis, and my dad go to Nilai.. for factory purpose.. after ding ding dong dong there.. Dad bring us go Nilai 3. Its a wholesales market, i've been there once.. mayb last two or three years ago.. all the things there come from china and very cheap.. but need to buy at least one or half dozen qty.

We go there again.. and walk walk around there.. now.. more shops is open.. can be catogorize..
gt car accessories, curtain, furniture, textile, toys...
at 1st we looking for the air refresher.. coz I bought one in pasar pagi in kepong.. RM 39/pcs oh.. then we said mayb can found here at a cheaper price.. then buy many many to sell here.. hahahaha.. ( think too much ya.. ) kaka..
but dint get..
then.. we go to other shop lor.. Toys shop.. got many type of toys.. and cheap oso.. children nowsaday very xin fu.. when I was small.. I only play beside of my house.. play sand n leaves only.. haha.. Then…. My dad saw Helicopter, the 1st one he saw.. cost RM 100 but its only can fly up and down.. so after he sembang with the shopkeeper there.. they told him gt other type as well.. but more expensive.. but can move forward and backward.. up and down.. my dad very excited after listen that.. then go to find that shop.. the shopkeeper there demo to my dad.. and my dad aledi deicde to buy tat.. hmmmmphhhh.. me n sis think.. my dad “sor jorrr” haha.. but.. v can play mar.. he very insist to buy tat.. me n sis also choose one remote car.. haha.. small small de..
I saw one small “sofa” oso.. like it a lot.. it’s a “hand” can only fit for one person.. mm. very cute.. think of having one.. the price I saw at 1st is RM 200.. but after walking around.. found another furniture shop.. sell cheaper.. RM 160. my dad was asking me whether wan to buy.. we go in to the shop.. n try.. haha.. n the office chair as well.. but the office chair very expensive oh.. RM 1000++.. then end up.. dint buy both.. coz no place in my home can put the “hand” aledi..
mmmmm.. then.. I told dad.. I wan it to be in my room next time.. kakakakaka..

Poor helicopter.. we play in house at 1st. and control by ME.. hahaha.. its almost reach the roof.. then i too "kin tiong" very fast is slow down the .. the.. the... "oil" haha.. then.. it fall down. and the wing at the back spoilt one aledi.. after tat we go playground play lor.. then my sis try to play lorrr.. then it fly follow the wind then fly fly fly .. fly to other ppl house then fall down again.. poor him.. then.. i think only success fly up two times.. then no batt aledi.. haha.. so lou yahhhhh.. i ask my dad to buy another two.. so no need to wait take turn.. haha...



Monday

Receive my fren msg in the morning.. saying his mother kena stroke. Mm.. very sorry to hear that.. hope your mom will recover soon.. Popi Popi…

Tuesday

Suppose to deliver goods to DC today.. but our production nt able to come out the things on time.. and very luckily.. DC head says the store is full now.. he will arrange another time for me to send the goods.. Thank Buddha x100 times..
Having a bad “opening” for this month… now almost the end of the month.. hope next month can have a better “opening”. ^^!

No comments: