Monday, October 02, 2006

omg omg...
my house de fish nt swimming liao..
i heard this on this evening.. my mom was screaming.. and telling my little bro :"how r? how r? the fish not swimming at all!!!!!" my little bro answer :"how i know har?? im doctor arh??!!!!"
hahaha... i was in mom's bedroom that time...
my mom n bro soooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!
mmm... i saw one fung shui book ( lilian's ).. telling if the fish in your house dead.. its mean the fish had help you to avoid one bad things on family or so called they "tong sat" the bad luck for the family... hmmm... i think the oxegen nt enuff.. coz the water is nt "moving" up... mm... my bro is cleaning the water nw... errrrrr.. hope they get better..
hehe.. im looking for a picture... to? hang it behind the place i sit in office... hahahaha.. a picture with mountain... which looks like turtle.. muaahahahahahahahaha...
my sis alwiz beh tahan when i says thiz.. haha.. im asking her to accompany me go find this picture... hahaa.. to be my "kao san" backup backup... can help in career.. hahahaha..
bery 8 poh hor??? haha.. bt no choice lar.. when you being dissapointed or when the stituation seems not so good.. you will try to looking for something which able to comfort urself... isnt??

No comments: