Friday, May 11, 2007

phewwww.. its aledi friday..
hohoho... this week pass very fast...
monday back from perhentian..
tuesday work..
wedn work..
thursday work..
friday oso work...
tmr going to work also..
ooooooou... many things pending.. many things haven do... many many many things..
im hungry.. going to take breakfast with my younger bro liao..
hehe..
wish u guys have a nice day!!!

omg.. have a little conversation with my bro jz nw..
i was asking him whether the internet password can use..
he told me he dun knw how to change it..
i ask.. cant u learn on that???
he answer me.. u gt teach b4 mehhhh??!!
n i ask.. did u ask me b4????
omg.. if u wan to learn something.. wat u nid to do is ask.. and nt putting ur high position like a king that everyone must obey him.. even a king nid to learn from the start..
will anyone jz automatically giv u something without knwing u nid it??? im nt ur heart bug.. ok...
omg omg.. wat's the youngers thinking nw..
jz like my fault dint teach him.. wat the...

No comments: