Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pig is still PIG!!

hmmm... tot i can wake up earlier today.. i set my alarm at 6am..
and.. i did awake that time.. to off the alarm.. hahaha... and continue to my dream again...
then........ only wake up at 7am..
then... change cloth...wash face.. brush teeth... go out to office..
to.? packing...
and my ppl give me "banana skin" to step...
i need to do all over the packing instead of jz take n separate for different store...
then then... finish do the packing... need to issue DO....... n bcoz of the stupid pc gt something wrong... after i type all details... n save.. gt a error message "Date incomplete" then all things gone liao... =~
luckily that time my clerk came in.. then i ask her to help me to type.. haha...
mm.. luckily the things can finish on time.. ^^ hohoho...

No comments: