Wednesday, April 04, 2007

mmm.. found out i've forgot something during tiz few weeks..
my fren were to complain that i toking half way.. and dissapear myself..
haha.. erm.. quite suprise looking this msg tiz morning..
anyhow.. im nt dissapear myself.. jz tat i dun have enuff time to meet up with u guys.. and telling how lovely my stituation nw.. and also.. dun wish to say too much things that making u guys worry..
feel warm when u drop me a msg in msn saying u hear bout me.. and alwiz there to giv me a hand and share my problems.. thx for that.. or else.. when im crazy.. u guys jz go tanjung rambutan to visit me.. ok?? hahaha..
but i promise u guys wont b going there..
or mayb my blog is too horrible.. haha..
stress bout work.. too much to think.. its bout money..
things bcome cruel when its come to money issue..
everyone looking for money.. everyone wish to hav more n more money..
there's a sentence.. 钱不是万能,但没钱就万万不能 "money is nt everything.. bt if no money.. everything is nt a thing".. hahahaha.. did i explain it well..???
action is power.. i 10x10% agree bout tiz..
but.. if u act without think... is tat still a power??
but.. if u think too much b4 act.. the action will b slow down.. is tat still consider a power also?
but... how u going to think fast n act fast..
hahaha.. tat's my problem..
mm.. for u.. there's many things for u to explore for ur future.. i dun wish to see u living in the memory.. i wish u to b happy.. i knw u wish to see me so too..
lastly... thanks guys..thx.

No comments: