Tuesday, November 15, 2005

own blog.. hehe..


yoooooo... tiz is the 1st blog of mine.. hehe.. i mean my own blog.. the frenster one is not bad.. bt its like ermm... the previous blog will be deleted... cant show in the blog.. so so.. i have decide to have another larrr.. haha.. so hope u guys when free can visit my blog anytime.. and feel free to drop me a comment oso can.. u...U...u....u... and U are bery welcome to do so.. k.. hehe..

hmm... bt tiz...... im nt sure whether it will delete previous post or not booooooh..... ermmm... hope its can lar.. haha.. coz i like to read the previous blog.. see what kind of stupid things i have wrote... hahaha...

mm... mayb bcoz of my mom.. i start loving purple color... haha..

okie... start my blogging day..

p/s : alamak.. the photo seems like too big... so i dint post it... ermm... why like very weird de blog design.. alamak......

cheers.. cnee..

No comments: