Monday, November 21, 2005

when things goes wrong....

ermm.. wondering why... i cant make a perfect order.. ermm.. wat's the main reason of causing me failed?? im wondering.... mm... the way i handle things?? bcoz im nt willing to put much afford or time in my work?? the way i think?? i make it too simple?? careless??

yes.. i need to bare the consequences! bt.. if all the way.. from the start.. till now... how many lose i have cause in tiz company which is nt easy to found out.. bcoz.. the things redo have no records... n from my memory of start work.. i keep on asking myself.. why problems only arrise in your order.. bt not others?!! i will only answer myself.. tat's nt ur luck.. nt ur day.. even nt ur year.. childish.. isnt? bt i know... the problems is on myself... if the supplier were to send wrong things to u... IF you have examine before you pass to production.. then everythings will b fine.. n tat's the only things which makes me blaming myself.. which bring loss to tiz company..

everytime.. the problem arrise... i will try my best to lower that consequences.. at least.. if money can settle.. or production can redo.. BUT.. in the end.. its cause "invisible" loss.. terms of manpower.. time.. and capital.. which SHOULD NOT arrise... n DAMN IT.. i really don like tiz kind of things... but still i need to admit wat i've done.. altho the problems can b solve.. bt still there's LOSS..................................

in the end... i need re-think how the work can b done without problems... mayb pray hard hard will do..?!! mayb.......

pray for better tmr.... cnee..

No comments: