Monday, December 19, 2005

禮物

my bday.... passed............















My 1st bday present.. received on November something.. haha.. the earliest present i get..
thank you Mr. Ng.. haha..
















hm.. tiz i received on 12/12/05
my Tai Sou give me de... i think.. my bro oso got pay for that gua... ( or mayb tat's paid by my bro) Hahaha...

Its same with the 1st.. bt... different ppl send marrrr.. thank q tai sou n tai lou....

















this is from my frenssssss in inti ar.. for those who dint saw what you PAY for.. haha.. tiz is lar..
thank q.... fpin, lala, lisan, chgee, yeehow, foosy, hockyeong, kenneth, jialing, likcheong and alex lee.
















This is the great job by Mr. Lai.. end up in my room dustbin... Haha...




this is the SUPRISE by MR. Tan i mention in previous blog.... its sent to my office..
before that mr Tan has asked me few times my office address.. and i remember he has asked me long time ago.. but i didnt suspect anything bout that.. and finally.. i knew it by 15/12/05.
and thanks for that suprise..




A Meal of "Sai Lap Kuan Tun" Thanks for the cake n meal at Sakea, the curve.. Cheers.. ^-^




Another "Gift" from Mr. Lai.. Thank you thank you.. can still remember i asked bout tiz product last time.. i almost forget.. haha..




















these.... from Mr. Ng. Thanks for thingssss on saturday.. i have a great day.. other than tq.. i really don knw wat to say liao.. THanks again..

Heeeee.. tat's my present i got thiz year... and of coz.. my lovely ji mui oso accompany me for a meal at "the ship" and... surely soon will get my present from them lar.. haha.. thanks gals.. and candy ar.. long time no see u lar.. giv us some time to see u lar.. take care ya...

Thanks again for all buddies.. Muacksss..

No comments: