Thursday, December 15, 2005

Its 15th December....

hehe... hoho.. its a week from last time i update my blog.. haaa..

mayb abit lazy to write things..

heeee.. today is 15th december... nothing much.. its my bday.. hahaha... ( abit stupid telling ppl tat's my bday ya )

feel very happy oso.. yesterday nite very tired, watch movie and dinner at klang.. then back home... i reach home almost 12.. then my fren calls.. and sms in.. thank q thank q...

there's one "eat too full" person... giving me one present with empty box... OMG.. mr. La*.. u really eat too full ya... wrap with so many newspaper.. and end up empty box.. no wonder u so happy when showing tat present lar....

5:51 am.. i woke up awhile.. and i saw my sms with 8 new messages.. haaaa... with sleepy eye.. simply see who has send me sms.. then fall asleep again.. haha..

happy for that.. i doesnt expecting too much for this year bday.. ermm.. why?? this year.... mmm... .. ......... and wat i've received.. is more than my expect.... "gan en" ^-^

thanks for my buddies again... thanks for your wishes...

i wish you all alwiz happy and healthy...


ahammmm... and having a SUPRISE from my fren MR. T**.. okok.. thank q very much..
nearly heart attack for that.. thanks anyway...

p/s : were to upload the photo taken in my house with the cake.. bt... there's some problem when uploading.... mmmmmmm.. wondering why...

No comments: