Saturday, October 13, 2007

kena ffk... sob sob...

this morning around 10am.. gt one leng lui sms me asking me whether today shopping still on or not.. im telling her my other fren not going to join.. but we still can go out jz 2 of us.. then this leng lui reply me say she will fetch me at 2pm.. okay.. so.. i jz go on my sleep and call Mr Yap telling him im going out on 2pm and im going to have lunch with him 1st..
so.. i wake up around 10:30am.. take bath and change cloth wait Mr Yap to come.. then go makan with him..
after finish lunch.. its only 1something.. so Mr Yap come to my home and wait tiz leng lui to come then only he go home.. wait wait wait.. 2pm aledi..
THEN...
i receive a sms.. i tot itu char boh telling me she on the way or might b late..
MANA TAU...
she send a very bery dery simple sms.. "Later cancel shopping"
OMG...
!$^&*)&^%$#@
u.. u.. u.. U wan cancel then tell earlier larrrrrrrr..
ppl aledi wait wait wait and wait.. then when the time almost reach u only tell me u wan cancel arhhhh..
AUNTY... LU OK BOHHHHH???!!!!!
somore dun wan reply my sms.. nt even one apologize and reason... KNS!!!
..
luckily i can watch the hong kong drama at home..

No comments: