Sunday, July 30, 2006

dahhhh~~

ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu... its another sunday where i am in my office again...
ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. what i am doing here?!!! i've no idea..
dun have such mood to work oso... jz sit... type.... then think.....
think of??
mm... what im doing for all these... getting tired of working...
tired of ppl who bugging me for payment.. no matter what kind of payment.. its will come to me.. all type of bills..
tired of ppl who bugging me for samples.. for cheaper price... for delivery... for quoatation.. for production..
tired of ppl who very fake and fact to tiz world.. jz like two head snake.. ( in cantonese )
tired of cleaning up my table again n again...
tired of smiling in front of the ppl whom i dun like..
tired of answering calls...
tired of doing paper work...
tired of issue cheque...
tired of make calculation for products...
tired of DIET as well...
but da..... i will never getting tired of sleeping... hahahaha..
take a deep breath.. life goes on... Gambateh!!!!
Love ppl around... Love urself... Love myself..

No comments: