Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Phewwww.. It's wednesday again..
Now is 1pm.. if i went out jz now.. mayb im having lunch with fei pin... Or mayb very tired when bck to office...
But.. from morning till now.. i jz sit in office.. cut some fabric sample.. then.. keep on clean up my table.. but its like never ending.. bcoz ppl keep on put the sample, paper, document on my table.. haha..
mm.. nt tat bad.. bcoz my tai sou jz come bck n buy some cheese tart to eat...
oh ya.. why am i in office?? i should b at my customer side at 11am.. BUT.. my customer nt in office.. luckily i called her assistant in the morning to confirm whether she is free or not.. and she telling me the buyer went out to other store... Duhhhhh.. and the buyer totally forgot she had an appointment with me.. urghhhhh..
Tat's y i stay in office to cut fabric lor.. hahaha...
mmm... i wrote a post oso use 2 hrs.. haha.. omg omg.. jz now almost forgot n disconnect the connection.. haha.. luckily dint close tiz window...
n luckily jz now my customer call up b4 i went out.. i should going around one something to sg buloh.. and might nt b back at 3pm.. i make the appointment with them at 3pm.. Hahahaha.. then they came earlier.. in case i cant rush back at 3pm..
soo many lucky today huh...
phewwwww.. altho doing nothing.. bt feel tired..
feel like going movie lor.. hahaah.. coz tonite dint go anywhere.. keke...
see see what my fellow says 1st..
^^

No comments: