Saturday, July 22, 2006

Freecell Game

Don’t know since when.. I started play “Freecell”.
I used to play this game when I am “bo liao” in office or home…
Hmm… I think everyone know to play this..
But for me.. there’s some other meaning than just fill my free time…
And that meaning is same to my father… hehe.. why??
Because for him… he will play continuously three games.. and that three games representing his problem in that day.. if he able to WIN the game.. that means all the problem will not be a problem for him.. hehe.. funny.. isn’t?
Maybe because of what he said.. and I’ve influence by him..
When I on my pc.. and I will start the game as my 1st work in that day…
if I able to finish it.. I will b “an xin” or can say more happy to work…
I will b frown if I couldn’t finish that 1st game… and I will try one or two or three times until I finish that game.. then only I can work HAPPILY..
Hahaha..
It’s a weird habit… I believe everyone have their own habit as well….



And this is what I call as my satisfactory of my day.. ^^

1 comment:

Shop-A-Holic said...

Dah dah... where got.. jz wanna share with u guys marrr.. ><~