Monday, August 14, 2006

Congratulation to Kwan and Happy Birthday to Peng...

Today.. one of my ji mui's convocation at MCA building.. me, peng, kwei and kwan's bro reach there around 4 something.. and she come out around 5pm.. soooo many ppl.. with flowerssss.. bearsssss... softtoyssss... camera flash here and there...
Its remind me.. my convocation at 2005.. hmmm.. its sooooooo meaningful to me...
Still remember when the convocation over.. and i saw my family.. feel soooo touch.. bcoz they had see me graduate...
But her graduation hall is better.. bcoz is air-cond hall.. compare with **ti de... ermmmm...... hehe..
and i guess kwan had the same feelings today...
but too bad... my convocation photos gone.. bcoz the pic store in my sis laptop.. which been stole.. mmm.. sob sob..

Fresh graduate..


After that.. we went to "Kei Tak Sek" for tea time.. but its already 6 something.. haha..
Around 9something.. meet them again at "Kong Yam Sek" to celebrate peng's bday.. but its actually one week earlier... bcoz its hard to get a time which 6 of us can b together... Everyone is working now.. except Fong.. and so lucky all free at nite time.. so we had a gathering.. hehe..
Its quite sometime from last time we meet up.. ermm.. i think its fong bday.. all tho is a short time... bt still.. very warm..

Ji Mui man sui!! ^^

No comments: