Monday, August 07, 2006

Some feelings which is cant explain.... a little bit cb... hahaha.. sorry for my rude...
but i really cant describe the feelings now.... the only word i can say is tat... hahaha..
why am i feeling so?!!
ermm... i guess my company will have an Earthquake soon or later... and.. still within this month.. i still need to face these ppl... and like acting bery de frenly to them n act like dunno they gonna leave soon... omg.....
i wish my feeling is not right.. bcause i feel like someone steal-ing my people... and honestly.. im really not happy with that..
who can happy if the company turn over is high.. somore at the sametime..
Hmmmm.. okie... i know... my company can go thru this..
"something even worst happened on this company.. we could go thru this" <----------- my dad gold phrase..
*Blessed*

ohhhh.. my office gonna renovate this sat.. haha.. then i will see thru the whole "Living room".. ermm.. guess its not a bad things for me.. at least i could see what are THEY actually doing... hehe...

Tomorrow going back hometown, Sekinchan for sembahyang.. hungry ghost month huh...
hehe.. take a short break.... go back see see my dad factory.. kaka.. but still need to b at kepong before 4pm.. dahhhhh...
Feel the tempo is slow there... walk oso can walk slow a little bit.. hahaha..

Feel sleepy... like dint sleep ysterday nite.. 12something close my eyes. when open eye its aledi 8am.. omg... jz like one seconds things.. @_@

No comments: