Sunday, August 20, 2006

hmm.. its sunday again..
sleep till 1something today.. haha.. ysterday go sing k with fpin, tcg, ccy and alvin arh.. until 4am.. then reach home tidur terus.. too tired.. ysterday noon went to PWTC with tcg for a printing exhibition.. not big.. but oso walk about 2hrs.. omg.. see see those printing de technology.. cutting oso got.. mmm.. its not 100% related to my work.. but... still gt 10% related lar.. haha.. coz im looking for a better laser printer for my company to print film.. but the price.. errrrrr.... 16k ler.. got to ask my boss lorr.. then get some free gift.. calendar lar.. pen lar.. hahaha... (LADY!)
after that go midvalley meet fpin, ccy n alvin lor.. alvin bought a new camera. keep on taking photo with his love one n us... =.= walk until 10pm.. haha.. me, fpin n ccy bought a same lip gloss at redearth.. n i got two new t-shirt.. hahahhahaha..
10something.. from midvalley to damansara area.. pass by the curve, ikea... took photo of THEM.. who?? the curve, n ikea lor... lol.. alvin wan keep it...
reach 1U around 11:30pm.. spent sometime at the "ting ting cheong".. haha.. then go in Neway to start our concert lor.. lol..
ahammm! a little bit corethroat.. mayb bcoz of beer and sing.. haha.. mr. ng bring me some chocolate somore... wan me die.. hahahaha.. somore buy kfc.. hahaha.. (i asked actually.. kakaka)
i sleep alone ysterday oh... my big sis go genting.. my second sis duno go where... aih.. their bed can throw away aledi.. kaka..
im in office again lar.. why? bcoz.... the production got OT today.. they start working around 7something.. where i sleep bery sweet in my bed yet.. haha.. then.. around 3something i come here to show show me face... buy pisang goreng for them.. kaka... then.. sit in office again.. blogging.. friendster.. see see fren de photo...
yooo.. bery jealous Mr. Derrick ohhh... take so many nice photo at UK.. "fei yeh... lei jiu hou larrrr"
actually doing nothing... errr.. mayb later go to store check check something... heeee...
very peaceful de office on sunday... keyboard de sound clear n loud.. hohoho..
hmmm.. later go home need to wash my car... dirty dirty... ><

No comments: